Tuesday, February 19, 2008

OBAMA PUSHES SENATE BILL FOR GLOBAL TAX!

Marxist globalist Obama is the darling of the globalist elite, a corporate run planet, no nations, no personal rights, U.N. nightmare for all and for one, complete with a global gun ban!
We have been waiting for the overt push for a global tax to fund the U.N. and world police controlled by the world bank, here we have its trumpeteer in Barack Hussein Obama. (yes that's his real middle name), like I stated earlier, next to Obama Hillary looks like a conservative!-Citizen
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2008/021408_global_tax.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never thought I'd say it, but Billary is looking better everyday. Sad, but true.

Citizen said...

Obama is so far to the left, Hillary is looking like a conservative democrat!, like I said in the other post, perhaps that's his purpose, I really don't think we will have a president with the middle name "HUSSIEN"!