Tuesday, March 4, 2008

ET TU BRUTUS!

HELLO! My name is Brutus and I am hiding on the bed under the blankets cause my skyscaper sized mother just beat my ass for shitting on the floor where she was fixing on stepping, I managed to sneak on the computer while the huge giant left probably to crap in my huge white drinking bowl, I hope he flushes! anyway, before one of the giants come back I will go back to bed and pretend I don't know anything. Its not to bad here but I want bacon! So send some, USPS first class is best, don't use UPS because all dogs hate UPS drivers, they ride in that huge black monster that growls up and down the damn street day in and day out! those bastards! anyway I digress, just send me some treats cause they hold me hostage here!
and I am poor! oh and innocent! and cute as all hell! anyway....oh no, giant coming...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brute, What took you so long finding the puter?
PS the treats are in the mail! LMAO

Anonymous said...

The humans are a bunch of control freaks, they monopolize the computers, its hard to get a paw on things.

Anonymous said...

Yep he has got terrier in him. Crapping on the floor will happen but tie him up out side at least 3-4 times a day for 30-40 min.