Thursday, February 8, 2007

O'hare UFO pictures surface

This above photo is very close to the one I saw January 17th, creepy.
The one I witnessed was twice the size just hanging in the sky very crisply defined and silver.

On January 17th I spotted a UFO that looked much like this on my way to work, about 10:30 in the morning heading southbound on Alleghany rd. toward Peterson I noticed a silver saucer shaped disk hovering in place out of my windshield, about 1/4 to 1/2 in size, it caught my eye and I stared at it for about a minute until I turned east. In retrospect I should have had my digital camera or at least stopped and got out to observe it closer as it did not hit me til later the significance of this, I should have called the police to report a stationary silver saucer disk just frigging floating in the sky but hey, I am an idiot! In any case the O'hare photo is real close to what I saw, more sightings were at O'hare in early January only a week or so before I saw one about 30 miles north of there. I am a believer now, whether its a government or outworldly something is messing with us, so look up in the sky and carry a camera.
O'hare article and photo link



Dan Akroyd is making a film about all of the O'hare sightings


Two lake Erie UFO's video


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep your eyes to the skies.they're out there and they're watching.I believe they've been watching for hundreds of years. cave paintings show what appear to be celestial beings and winged spacecraft. Ancient Astronauts? maybe......