Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Britney Spears draws 666 on her bald head then screams "I am the anti-christ!"

While in rehab detoxing from drugs and alcohol she draws 666 on her head, runs around screaming "I am the anti-Christ" then tries to hang herself with the bedsheets...mmm dare I say mixing ancient religious dogma with detox is bad news! Ya know the bald head Joan Of Arc thing was kind of cool, but I can see she is freaking gone loony tunes. Did some religious nut convince her she was an evil seductress and should burn in hell? She may be a plastic media creation, but I don't think she has 5 billion demons in her head, maybe Pat Robertson sent her an e-mail, and she freakin read it! ,or some blood cult Christians tried to save her soul and screwed up her head, who knows! Someone is feeding her some screwy religious dogma and turning her mind into scrambled eggs, take some Librium Britney and chill out, nutty stuff man.
http://english.pravda.ru/society/showbiz/05-03-2007/87970-britney_spears_hang_666_bald_he-0

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She sounds like a good candidate for exorcism. I guess we all have our own personal "demons"