Friday, March 2, 2007

Pope is warned of green anti-christ! ...scary!........Yawn

Wow, the ultimate abomination, an ecologist and pacifist will be the biggest of baddybad guys warns the bishop of Boloney, Oh I agree the guys who like clean water and are against endless wars are the ones to watch, what? Its kind of like saying, "its the quiet one's you have to watch!", never mind the psychopathic ones running around slaughtering people daily, watch out for the pacifists!. It's all silly nonsense, as if daily life does not have enough problems to deal with I am suppose to burden myself with grave concern about some super evil dude they have been waiting for for centuries, all these idiots should lose the dresses and the silly hats, stop chasing alter boys, and get a real job. Whenever I see one of these bozo's I cannot help but think, "what a self important twat!" OOOH! your gonna burn in hell!, great I will let you know what its like so you won't be surprised!...oh you, I am going to be with God you heretic!, Oh yeah smart ass, I don't think she would have you!....LMAO! Good God is nothing sacred! OHHH, I am going to prey for you... No that's ok, but can I have the money instead? your hopeless, why can't you just believe everything your told to believe? because the world is stuffed full of 6.5 billion salesman, and I prefer to travel light, so I ain't buying jack. Good day-Citizen
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article1459003.ece

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find your critisizm of my religion very insulting.

Citizen said...

You should not feel insulted at all, I was not insulting you, I was insulting your God.