Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Middle school kids have intercourse in class!

"...during school hours in a classroom with an experienced teacher present, two sixth graders completed the act of intercourse...at least ten students were witnesses. No disciplinary actions were taken against the teacher... All teachers were told to keep quiet."
mmmm, maybe we need a tadbit more discipline in the classroom, ya think! east side of Indianapolis? ah-huh! yup you guessed it!
http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=6180780&nav=9Tai

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, when I was going to school you couldn't even chew gum in class. Damn liberal teachers.I guess this is sex-ed at its finest. Pretty disgusting.

Anonymous said...

I would say this is TV raising the children, obviously the parents of these filthy animals are AWOL, what an outrageous story, what the fuck is up with that teacher? this was silenced for 5 months? I can see why, I would fire all involved and destroy their careers, slugs.